This is a quick snack or dessert that everyone will love! If you want to make this recipe a little healthier, try substituting the coconut pudding for coconut yogurt. If you prepare these parfaits in a mason jar, you could even make them ahead of time and store them in the refrigerator until you’re ready to have a snack.
- 4 cups coconut cream pudding, chilled
- 10 Graham crackers, finely crushed
- 4 bananas, cut into 1/4" rounds
- 2 tablespoons coconut flakes
- Place 2 teaspoons each of crushed Graham crackers into four individual parfait glasses.
- Add a 1/2" layer of pudding. Arrange 4-5 banana coins on top of the pudding. Continue the layers to the top of the glasses.
- Garnish with crushed Graham crackers and coconut flakes.
© 2021 Copyright © 2019 ChefEliana.com All Rights Reserved.