This is a fun and quick snack to make at any time of the day. It’s so simple that even the little ones can make this on their own. For this recipe, the banana is the “bun” and the peanut butter is the “hot dog.” You can also add nuts and chocolate chips if you have those on hand or pipe Nutella or fruit flavored cream cheeses into the banana! Explore your own flavors and go bananas!
- 2 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 ripe banana
- Handful of mini marshmallows
- Handful of sprinkles
- In a small bowl, mix peanut butter with honey. Place inside a zip bag and cut one of the corners.
- Peel one banana leaving the peel on the bottom of the banana. (This gives the banana structural support while assembling.)
- Cut a slit down the middle of the banana. Pipe peanut butter into the slit.
- Garnish with marshmallows and sprinkles. Remove remaining banana peel before eating.