- 1 c. Panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 c. Parmesan cheese
- 6 eggs
- 6 tbsp. milk
- 1 tbsp. Italian seasoning
- In a medium bowl, combine Panko bread crumbs and Parmesan. Sprinkle on to a large plate.
- In a large bowl whisk together eggs and milk. Add Italian seasoning. Mix thoroughly.
- In a large skillet, melt butter.
- Coat each slice of bread in egg mixture. Then coat each slice in the Parmesan Panko mixture.
- Place in pan and cook until both sides are golden brown.
© 2021 Copyright © 2019 ChefEliana.com All Rights Reserved.