- 1 c. flour
- 2 tbsp. Spice It Up! Creole seasoning
- 1 lb. sirloin steaks
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 tri-color bell peppers, cut into 1/2? strips
- 2 c. chicken stock, heated
- 1 tbsp. liquid smoke
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1/4 c. seasoned flour
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large zip bag, combine flour and Spice It Up! Creole seasoning. Add steaks and shake well.
- In a large iron skillet, heat olive oil over medium high heat. Add coated steaks and brown on both sides. Add bell peppers.
- In a large bowl, add chicken stock, liquid smoke, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, and flour. Whisk together and mix well. Add gravy to pan.
- Cover with aluminum foil and place in oven. Roast for 1 1/2 hours.
- Serve on a bed of rice or with bread.
Copyright © 2019 ChefEliana.com All Rights Reserved.