- 1 c. roasted pumpkin, diced
- 4 small Honey Gold or Yellow Dutch potatoes, grated
- 1 egg
- 1 c. panko
- 1 tbsp. black and white sesame seeds
- 1 tsp. Creole seasoning
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. salt
- Olive oil
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients together except oil. Make patties about 2 1/2 inches in diameter and 1/2 inch thick.
- Heat a frying pan over medium high heat. Add enough oil to coat bottom of the pan.
- Place patties in pan and let them sit until crispy and golden brown. Flip and repeat.
© 2021 Copyright © 2019 ChefEliana.com All Rights Reserved.