- 1/4 c. pine nuts
- 1/4 c. sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- 1 12-oz. can water chestnuts, drained
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 large onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, grated
- 1 c. farina, uncooked
- 1 15-oz. can refried beans, drained
- 2 c. quick cooking oats
- 1 tbsp. liquid smoke
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp. Spice It Up! Creole seasoning
- 2 tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 c. wild rice, cooked
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a food processor, combine pine nuts, sun-dried tomatoes, and water chestnuts.
- n a medium sauté pan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Sauté onions and garlic until soft. Add to food processor and combine. Add farina to food processor and combine. Place mixture inside a large bowl.
- In a food processor, combine refried beans, liquid smoke, paprika, Creole seasoning, Italian seasoning, and salt.
- Place mixture in the bowl with previous mixture. Add oats. Mix well. Add wild rice and combine thoroughly. If mixture feels too wet, add oats 1 tablespoon at a time until mixture is able to be molded.
- Place mixture evenly inside a greased loaf pan and bake for 30 minutes.
© 2020 Copyright © 2019 ChefEliana.com All Rights Reserved.