- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 small onion, diced
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 2 c. field peas, snapped into 2 inch segments
- 2 c. shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 2 c. zucchini, cut into 3 to 4 inch ribbons
- 1 tbsp. Spice It Up! Creole seasoning
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1 family size box whole wheat spaghetti, cooked al dente
- 1 c. chèvre
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- In a 14 inch sauté pan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Sauté onions until translucent.
- Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds more.
- Add field peas and sauté for five minutes.
- Add mushrooms and sauté for two minutes.
- Add zucchini ribbons, Creole seasoning, and salt. Sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and sauté for one minute.
- Add spaghetti, mixing thoroughly with vegetables. Add chèvre and lemon juice, and combine thoroughly.
© 2020 Copyright © 2019 ChefEliana.com All Rights Reserved.